Product reviewers needed to test the Vegan Soap and Balms Beauty Box
In search of clean, vegan and eco-friendly beauty products? Testers Keepers is looking for 5 product reviewers to tell us what they think of Flowery Whiff's Vegan Soap and Balms Beauty Box.
Flowery Whiff specialises in creating natural and organic skincare products for sensitive skin. This eco-friendly brand has put together the perfect self-care beauty gift box. It includes two pots of balms and perfumes with a bar of soap from Stepping Stones Emporium.
Make chapped lips a thing of the past with the ‘Lemon and Lime vegan lip balm'. It's bursting with the smells and taste of natural lemon and lime oils. A touch of cocoa butter gives an added spark of flavour. Creamy in texture, it's said to be gentle and hydrates your lips leaving them kissable soft.
Meet the holy grail of balms, the medieval-inspired ‘Thieves oil balm' - an essential oil with a unique blend of butters, oils and wax. It has endless uses from relieving a cold to tired feet. You can even rub it onto your temples to soothe a headache or apply it to combat acne and wrinkles.
Need a little pick me up? Say hello to ‘Spring Fever' and ‘Summer Solstice' solid perfumes. Their floral fragrances are sure to lift your mood and soften your skin.
The bonus product to this fab box is the ‘Shocking Pink Fusion' soap which contains coconut oil, olive oil and shea butter. Perfect for cleansing and moisturising your skin.
Fancy discovering the benefits of this beauty box, apply to be one of five product reviewers today!
• 5 x Vegan Soap and Balms Beauty Box
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product reviewer opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you 1 of 5 Vegan Soap and Balms Beauty Box worth £25 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including scent, quality and whether or not you would use the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account