Keep a brand new American Fridge Freezer in exchange for a review
Nothing looks as stylish or quite as practical as a sleek, American-style fridge freezer. Testers Keepers is looking for one product reviewer to try out the Fridgemaster fridge freezer in your own home.
Fridgemaster has been making elegant and efficient home appliances for many years. Their MS91518FBS American-Style fridge freezer is perfect for any kitchen layout and measures 178.6cm high x 91cm wide x 64.3cm deep. Finished in black and stainless steel for a classically elegant look, this fridge freezer is the ultimate in modern appliance technology. With a huge 516 litre capacity capable of holding 28 bags of shopping, there is enough space for everything you need to keep cold and fresh.
Total No Frost technology circulates cool air around the inside of the unit preventing icy build-ups and the need to defrost. Use the super-fast freezing feature to quickly solidify those frozen items that have started to melt a bit on the way home from the supermarket. With seven compartments in the freezer and five movable shelves in the fridge as well as a salad crisper drawer, your food and drink will be totally organised in this awesome appliance. Apply today for a chance to try it out for yourself.
• Fridgemaster MS91518FBS American Fridge Freezer - Black / Stainless Steel
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product reviewer will receive one Fridgemaster MS91518FBS American Fridge Freezer - Black / Stainless Steel worth £500. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including style, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself. br>
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account