Is the Olaplex No3 Hair Perfector the saviour for brittle and dry hair?
Does your hair need some tender loving care? Apply to be one of three Testers Keepers product tester for your chance to check out try the Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector.
If you love to change up your hair colour and style you may have noticed it becoming dry, brittle and elastic. Constant bleaching, heat-styling, and perming causes damage to the hair but don't worry, Olaplex is here to help. Starring a patented active ingredient this pre-shampoo treatment is the latest trending hair product in the beauty world. Celebrities such as Kim Kardashian are raving about it, and you could be too.
Seeking out broken bonds in the hair caused by thermal, chemical, and mechanical damage, this wonder product sets about repairing them bringing your hair back to its former glory. Once only available in salons, the Hair Perfector is now available to everyone. Use it before your normal shampoo routine and leave on as long as possible as the first step towards stronger, healthier and softer hair. Apply today and your hair will love you forever.
• 3 x Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you 1 of 3 Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfectors worth £26 each and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including results, quality and whether or not you would use the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account