Help us test and keep the Chicco Next2Me Air Bedside Crib
Having a baby sleeping rest beside you can be very comforting in the early months. Apply to become a Testers Keepers product reviewer for your chance to review the Chicco Next2Me Air Bedside Crib.
Founded in the 1950s, the Italian baby brand Chicco has been making high-quality, beautiful baby furniture and accessories for decades. The Chicco Next2Me Air Bedside crib reinvents the classic side sleeping cot. The all-new Next2Me Air is designed to allow you to sleep safely next to your baby without sharing the same bed, as recommended by baby experts. Sleeping side by side of the first 65 months makes it easy and convenient to breastfeed your baby, cuddle and offer reassurance during the night.
Designed with a rounded, cocooning shape to create a cosy sleeping environment, it features padded sides and a comfy mattress. The wider netted sides improve overall airflow and enhances visibility into the crib. It also has a safety harness that attaches to your bed frame, you can be assured of baby's safety. The height is adjustable to six different levels to suit all bed types and sizes. It can also be used in a tilting mode to help support with reflux and congestion. The folding feet enhances its ability to fit with any bed.
The zipped side panel allows you to either use it as a side by side bed or a standalone crib when not needed. It comes complete with attached wheels to help you move the crib around the home and a handy carry bag to transport when away from home. Apply today for your chance to check out all the features for yourself.
• Chicco Next2Me Air Bedside Crib Dark Grey
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Chicco Next2Me Air Bedside Crib Dark Grey worth £150. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, comfort and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account