Help us review the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill
It can be costly to join a gym and time consuming to travel to and from every time you want to work out. Apply to become a Testers Keepers product reviewer for a chance to try the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill.
Reebok is one of the key names when it comes to sportswear and fitness equipment. Their range of home workout machines is full of great features to help you get the best out of your training. The Jet 100 treadmill is the perfect at-home running machine. It comes with 24 motivational programmes and body fat analysis, to give you the maximum flexibility in your run. With 12 levels of incline and pre-set speed programmes, you can shake up your workout to keep it fresh and effective.
Soft-touch handlebars with incremental speed and incline buttons offer intuitive functionality at your fingertips. The display window is clear and uncluttered, giving you access to all the important data such as speed, incline, calories burnt, distance and selected programme. This treadmill even folds flat for storage making it perfect for small spaces.
The integrated cooling fan keeps you comfortable and cool while the media hub gives you access to your favourite running tracks via USB. Air motion cushioning absorbs the impact from your feet making it less harsh on your joints. Apply today for your chance to check out this great high-quality treadmill.
• Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill worth £500. We expect in return is an honest review of the product including results, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account