Help us review the Ninja Foodi NeverStick Pan
Let stuck omelettes, cremated bacon and burnt scraps be a thing of the past. Testers Keepers is looking for a product reviewer to test a Ninja Foodi NeverStick PossiblePan.
This ingenious four-piece set from Ninja could be the answer to your culinary prayers. Comprising a large capacity pan, steamer basket and glass lid with integrated spatula, let your creativity run wild. Suitable for all hob types including electric, gas and induction this pan also easily transfers from hob to oven for even more versatility. The unique integrated spatula gets into the very edges of the pan making flipping and serving a doddle.
The multi-purpose steamer and strainer basket gives you extra functionality when it comes to cooking steamed veggies and pasta. The forged metal design retains and distributes heat beautifully for gastro perfection at every mealtime. The durable coating on the inside of the pan is guaranteed not to stick, chip or flake off thanks to the super-heated treatment it receives in production. If you’re ready to get the family’s tastebuds tingling, enter today for your chance to try this pan set for yourself.
• Ninja Foodi NeverStick PossiblePan
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product reviewer will receive a Ninja Foodi NeverStick PossiblePan worth £144. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including results, quality and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account