Help us review and keep the Magimix 4200XL BlenderMix Food Processor
Fancy taking all the hard work out of meal prep? Apply to become a Testers Keepers product reviewer for a chance to check out the fantastic Magimix 4200XL BlenderMix Food Processor.
Magimix have been making innovative, efficient kitchen gadgets for almost 40 years. Their Magimix 4200XL BlenderMix food processor is the perfect addition to any busy kitchen. Available in four colour choices; cream, red, satin or black, there is sure to be one that fits in with your colour scheme.
Let the Magimix BlenderMix take care of all your food prep from slicing whole fruit to whipping up some baby food. All the bowls included with the appliance are BPA-free so you can be rest assured over the safety and your family's health. Featuring the Quiet Mark stamp of approval, the BlenderMix works discreetly without disrupting the tranquillity of your home.
The powerful food processor has an extra-large feed tube, which can take a variety of whole fruits and vegetables including tomatoes, apples and even potatoes! The BlenderMix attachment extends the capabilities of the appliance allowing you to liquidise food to create delicious homemade soups, smoothies and baby food. You can even use it to make tasty mayonnaise and dips thanks to the dedicated mini processor. Want to discover all that the BlenderMix has to offer? Apply today for a chance to review it.
• Magimix 4200XL BlenderMix Food Processor
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Magimix 4200XL BlenderMix Food Processor worth £250. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account