Help us product test the HIME SAMA Light Therapy Face Mask
Skincare has come a long way from soap and water and a little moisturiser. Testers Keepers is looking for two product testers to try the HIME SAMA Pro LED Face Mask?
The beauty industry has been harnessing the power of LED lights for some years, but usually only in a salon setting. Now, this incredible state-of-the-art phototherapy technology is available to use in the comfort of your own home. From the first application of this high-quality, long-lasting device your skin will feel refreshed and glowing. Using materials that allow the LED light to infiltrate the skin’s surface in the most efficient manner. This handy beauty tool is essential for your home spa.
Utilise the benefits of seven different LED colours to treat your skin concerns. Red increases blood flow and stimulates collagen production to give you smooth looking skin. The green light improves pigmentation and fine lines perfect for anti-aging. Whereas teal soothes your skin and helps allergies. If skin redness is a problem, the yellow light can help reduce it. Suffer from breakouts? The blue and purple colours fights bacteria and tightens your skin and the white light accelerates tissue metabolism. Whatever kind of skin issues you are facing, be it the everyday effects of a busy lifestyle or the first subtle signs of ageing. This device is going to be your new best friend when it comes to giving your face and neck some TLC. Apply today for your chance to test all the features of this fab LED mask for yourself.
• 2 x Light Therapy Face Mask-HIME SAMA Pro 7 Color Led Face Mask
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive 1 of 2 Light Therapy Face Mask-HIME SAMA Pro 7 Color Led Face Mask worth £190 each. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including results, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account