Go places - Review Eurostar
Get your bags packed and your passport ready; you could be going on an adventure. Testers Keepers is looking for one product reviewer to tell us what they think of travelling via Eurostar.
Eurostar provides comfortable and efficient rail travel from the UK to many areas of Europe. With destinations in France, Holland and Belgium, Eurostar has something for everyone. Take a sophisticated city break to Brussels and soak up the multicultural buzz and dynamic nightlife. How about exploring the many museums and canal-side walks that Amsterdam has to offer? Whether you’re a night owl, a craft beer aficionado or want to relax in a quaint, bijou cafe, Amsterdam has what you need.
Pack your skis and thermals and head off on a winter sports break to the French Alps. With direct train connections from Paris, you’ll be enjoying the après ski and clean mountain air in no time at all. Or you could take the family off on a fantastic fun-filled trip to Disneyland Paris and spend some time with Mickey Mouse and his friends. Wherever your travels might take you, apply for your chance to let Eurostar take you there.
• pound;500 Eurostar voucher
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product reviewer will receive a Eurostar voucher worth £500. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including comfort, facilities and whether or not you would use the service yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account