Babyproof your home with the Premium Baby Proofing Kit
Keeping the littlest members of the family safe and secure can be a difficult task. Testers Keepers is looking for a product tester to test a BABYGO premium baby-proofing kit.
This well-thought-out kit is the perfect all-in-one home safety solution for your baby. It comprises eight cupboard locks, a magnetic key, four proofing straps, an oven guard, two door stoppers and eight corner protectors. Use the magnetic cupboard locks to keep little ones from opening doors in the kitchen. The included proofing straps allow you to restrict the movement of fridge and freezer doors to deter curious little people.
Protect children’s fingers from getting trapped in doors by using door stoppers in commonly used areas. Avoid injury from bumping their head on tables and furniture with the handy corner protectors, making your home more baby and toddler friendly. An easy to fit procedure using 3M tape rather than intrusive screws means this set is easy to install and remove. If you’re ready to baby-proof your home, then enter today for your chance to try this set for yourself.
• BABYGO premium baby proofing kit
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a BABYGO premium baby-proofing kit worth £30. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account