Apply to review the popular Marc Jacobs Daisy Fragrance
Every woman loves to treat herself to some new perfume. Apply to become a Testers Keepers product reviewer for your chance to try 1 of 3 bottles of Marc Jacobs Daisy Fragrance.
Marc Jacobs has been a leading name in luxury fragrance for many years. Specialising in high-end, unique and intriguing fragrance, Daisy is one of their bestselling scents. Symbolised by the daisy is the friendly flower that optimises the spirit of many women. This charmingly simple perfume transports you to a place full of optimism, beauty, and purity. The Daisy Girl is young at heart yet timeless. She reminds us all to be playful, loving and open in a classically feminine way.
Presented in a sophisticated yet whimsical bottle inspired by the flower's name. The bottle is made of weighted glass and features luxurious rounded edges with gold metal hardware adding a retro-cool twist and an element of the unexpected.
With top notes of wild berries and white violet, heart notes of jasmine and base notes of sandalwood, Daisy is the ultimate charming, sophisticated, and elegant scent for women of all ages full of youthful spirit. Apply today for your chance to test it out for yourself.
• 3 x Marc Jacobs Daisy Fragrance
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you 1 of 3 Marc Jacobs Daisy Fragrance worth £59 each. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, scent and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account