Mystery Shop at TK Maxx with £500 gift card
Ready to revamp your wardrobe and home? Testers Keepers is looking for one mystery shopper for a chance to spend £500 at TK Maxx.
A mainstay of the UK high street, TK Maxx has clothing and accessories for the whole family as well as every room in the home. Whether you’re looking for new smart workwear, feminine and easy to wear weekend dresses or shoes and boots for all seasons, TK Maxx has you covered. Kit out the man in your life with some stylish new casual separates for those long leisurely pub garden outings or splash out on a fresh new suit for that upcoming special occasion. The kiddos are well catered for too with fun, practical clothing, shoes and sleepwear for every age.
How about showing your home some TLC with new cosy bed linen, elegant tableware or sumptuous cushions? Elevate your outdoor space with some new lighting, furniture or must-haves for outdoor entertaining. Whatever you would choose, enter today for your chance to check out what TK Maxx has to offer.
• £500 TK Maxx gift card
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free mystery shopper opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The mystery shopper will receive a TK Maxx gift card worth £500. All we expect in return is an honest review of the shop including choice, service and whether or not you would shop there yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account