Posted on 16 July 2018
Testers Keepers wanted a product tester to review a Philips Satinelle Wet Dry Epilator. This review is from Claione Alderdice.
The product comes in a small box, all accessories are individually wrapped in little bags and all contents are securely packaged.
The product has changed my preference in terms of hair removal; it’s cordless, attractive and not painful at all while it removes hair. The light is especially handy as it helps spy any pesky hairs that you’ve missed – 100/100 in terms of quality.
I would 100% recommend this product to my friends and family as it is so easy and handy to use. I think the epilator is well worth the money and I would urge any one to purchase it because of its many benefits.
The best features have to be –
• The battery warning light, it flashes 10 minutes before the battery dies which is a great function.
• It runs fairly quiet when in use and isn’t painful.
• When fully charged you get 40 mins to use it which I think is plenty of time.
• The light is a brilliant feature it helps to spot missed hairs.
• It comes with a little bag to pop all the bits into, which is also very handy when travelling.
• It only takes 1.5hrs to charge.
The only thing that I feel should be improved is the fact that you can’t use the epilator whilst it’s charging, I think that if this feature was changed it would make using the product that much easier.
This is not only an epilator but a mini home salon! I tried it wet and dry. Body care parts do their job amazingly and this epilator picks even the tiniest hairs all the way from deepest base and the results last for a good while, I’m usually waxing after a few days.
I'm very pleased, I love it! Epilators are definitely the way forward, no more wax or tweezers for me. As a woman using an epilator for the first time, I thoroughly enjoyed reviewing this product.