August is our favourite month of the year! The sun is shining, birds are singing and we are giving away 500 prizes in addition to our regular prizes as part of the MyOffers Mega Prize Giveaway... But what is the process to claiming a prize if you win? If you think you have won but are unsure how to claim, read through this simple guide for further information!
• If you’ve won a prize you will receive a ‘winners’ email from firstname.lastname@example.org (an example can be viewed in the image below)
• In this email Claire will ask you to reply with a winning comment, a photo of you and confirmation of your address.
• In a winning comment you can tell us what you’ll do with your prize, how happy you are, or if it is your first win etc.
• Your image is to show sceptical folk that we really do have lots of people who win prizes at MyOffers and will be featured on our winners tab on our website – simply attach it to the email!
• Your address is needed so that we can ensure your prize is sent to the right place! (If you do not provide this information you will not successfully claim your prize)
• Once you have put your comment, photo and address in an email send it to Claire and she will post your prize to you, normally within a few days.
At MyOffers we want to make sure as many winners receive their prizes as possible so remember to check your inbox and junk folder!
To avoid missing out on these great prizes, keep an eye out for our emails and make sure to let Claire know you would like to claim your prize as soon as possible.
If we do not hear from you within 72 hours your prize will go into our unclaimed prize raffle.
Best of luck to all entering!